It is our pleasure to announce that earlier this year we entered into discussions to merge the Randolph and Stoughton Chambers of Commerce.
Both Chamber Boards of Directors determined this merger will be extremely beneficial to both Randolph and Stoughton businesses. With that in mind, a Merger Committee was formed and has been working steadily to prepare for officially merging and ironing out all the details to create a new, dynamic, and business-supporting Chamber organization.
The benefits to the two business communities are many, but some of the most compelling reasons behind merging are:
- Economic stability.
- Expanding our current footprint to include towns in which we may not be currently active.
- Stimulating growth — combining the strengths of each Chamber allows the new Chamber organization to give back more to both members and our communities.
- Exponentially more resources and support for our members.
- Larger networking opportunities.
Please stay tuned for further information on this exciting and rewarding merger!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to either:
- Rita Ryan, Chairman, Stoughton Chamber of Commerce,
774-281-3080 / info@StoughtonChamber.org
- Jeannette Travaline, Executive Director, Randolph Chamber of Commerce, 781-963-6862 / email@example.com
We are working to combine the Randolph and Stoughton Chamber member communications sooner than later to better facilitate keeping you in the loop, sharing details, and working toward our goal of one chamber organization.
Also, we have a FAQ page available that will provide more details about the merger, what it will look like, and what to expect.
We look forward to continuing to support our members and business community. We thank you for your continued membership and support.
Randolph & Stoughton Board of Directors