The Merger Committee has been working diligently toward the goal of merging the Randolph and Stoughton Chambers of Commerce and we’re almost at the finish line!
Drumroll please … Introducing …
Connect 24 Business Alliance! (or C24BA!)
How’d we choose the name?
The merger committee had a LOT of discussion creating the new name. We …
- Wanted a name that captured WHERE we reside, but that was also inclusive enough to grow.
- Didn’t want a name that was too much like other local Chamber organizations.
- Wanted to reflect that we are NOT aiming to become a super big regional Chamber because our size is manageable and allows for truly great business connections and support.
Location & Connection:
“Connect 24” resonated with everyone because geographically, Route 24 runs right through both Randolph and Stoughton. Also, we liked the more subtle and implied “we’re always connected and here for you every single day.”
Progressive & Inclusive:
We chose to go with “Business Alliance” versus “Chamber” because we thought it was time to “refresh” the image of a Chamber and have a name that reflects an organization that is inclusive, diverse, and attracts both existing and new and emerging businesses. “Business Alliance” has become quite popular for Chamber organizations on the west coast and we think we may be at the forefront of a new trend on the east coast.
Logo Coming Soon:
We’re really excited about this next step and are eager to reveal our new logo … which is in design right now! We’ll share it as soon as it’s final!
Introducing the New Board!
The Merger Committee is positive that the new Board will guide Connect 24 Business Alliance to a successful and vibrant existence that will benefit all members.
Executive Board Members
- Executive Director: Jeannette C. Travaline, Dynamic Connections
- Vice Chair of the Board: Macgregor Morgan, House of Brews
- Secretary/Clerk: Ava Hautala, Shop.com
- Treasurer: Alexandra Alexopoulos, Randolph Automotive
- Assistant Treasurer: Jamison Torres, Assistant Vice President & Branch Manager, Rockland Trust
- Vice Chair of Communications: Deb Goeschel, Message Artist
- Ellen Greene, Vice President Association Membership/Stoughton at Old Colony YMCA
- Jonathan Kingsbury, owner, Kingsbury Web
- Christine Johnston, Branch Manager, Envision Bank
- Jim Luongo, South Shore Bank
- Jennifer Santospago, Dreams 2 Reality
- Meloney Henry, HLeben LLC
- Seraphine Wanami, Seraphine Photography
- Thea Stovell, Superintendent, Randolph Public Schools
- Lucas Lawson, Branch Manager, Envision Bank
Over the next couple months, we will be working on creating a new website for C24BA. In the meantime, if you have questions about any aspects of the merger, please visit the FAQ page. If your question isn’t answered on that page, don’t hesitate to reach out to Jeannette via phone or email: