We coordinate a number of networking events throughout the year, hosted by the membership. Host a Business After Hours to promote your business while meeting other area member businesses. Hosting a networking event that provides the host the opportunity to make a personal presentation of your services to the attendees.
The dates, times and places of the various networking events are publicized in our email communications and here on our website. See our calendar page.
Professional and business development seminars and workshops are scheduled to help in the growth and development of the members and business community at large.
Some of our previous workshops have included 7 Steps to Business Marketing Success, A Roadmap to Customer Service Excellence, Tax Talks with the Randolph Chamber of Commerce, Building the Relationship with Your Customer and SOMWBA informational session.
As an organization, we offer these programs at a comparable value for our members from the various experts in their field. We are continually seeking the most beneficial information to present to our members.
The Chamber has made arrangements with the Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) to offer confidential counseling, at no cost, to new and existing businesses.
Contact the Chamber office to make arrangements to meet a councilor.
Benefits of membership include:
- Meeting Space by appointment for 10-15 people with use of projector and conference calling
- Informational Newsletters: E-mailed by way of Constant Contact – Please be sure we have your current e-mail.
- On-line Directory listing
- Networking opportunities – Annual Member Meeting, Business and Member of the Year Awards, Business After Hours, Summer Social
- Group Healthcare Insurance
- Educational Seminars
- Celebration Packages: Grand Opening and Anniversary Ribbon Cutting
- Print Membership list
- Local & State Government Representation
- Community Service
- Member 2 Member Discount program
- Member Referrals
- Annual Community Events – Best Taste of Randolph, State of Randolph, Winterfest,/li>
- And more
Visit Town of Randolph for more information